Aria Beauty Hair Styling Tools — Non-Damaging
With Aria Beauty Hair Styling Tools, non-damaging heat is applied to the hair because they have a different type of heating device inside them. They use a new kind of technology- Visible Infrared Heat.
What Is Infrared Heat?
- Specifically, infrared heat is the lowest wave of Color that the human eye can see- it's a type of radiation (the opposite of UV).
- It is the most gentle heat that warms from the inside out, similar to an infrared sauna.
- The infrared heat works with the ceramic plates to create negative ions that stimulate oils within the hair shaft to rise to the hair's surface.
What Are Negative Ions?
- When ceramic or tourmaline gets hot, it produces negative ions that cl to dirt particles in the hair and remove them.
- Water from the air enters the hair and becomes trapped by the oil drawn to the hair's surface. This way, moisture is locked into the hair during styling, reducing frizz and static.
- You will see steam coming off the hair. Why does this happen? The excess moisture doesn't get trapped in the hair steaming up. Steam is the result you want to see—it means the tool is working.
Infrared Technology Benefits
The crucial point is that non-damaging heat is applied to the hair. Your hair remains healthy and strong.
- Long term hair damage is avoided.
- Moisturizing heat rather than direct heat.
- Tools work amazing on clean hair, reducing the need for other expensive products.
- A reduced time when styling — only go over each section once.
- Oil rests on the surface of the hair, locking moisture in and creating maximum humidity resistance — even in the rain.
- Unbelievable shine.
- The style will hold for up to three days, even in rainy weather or without product with visible infrared.
- Easy for anyone to use and suitable for any hair type.
- Ideal for all global textures of hair.
- Beneficial in combination with keratin or straightening treatments.
- Recommended for processed or chemically treated hair.